Who? Us?

We are two disabled, oldish women who have been adventuring through life for years. We are talking about how disabilities, both visible and not, change the way we enjoy our retirement.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Backstreet Theater Rating - 4

www.backstreettheater.com
120 Jefferson St, Mountain View, AR 72560
(870) 269-6200

Backstreet Theater is not a theater where you see plays and such. It is place to see great musicians 
perform, something Mountain View is famous for.

The building has easy access, but I have no idea what is like inside.  Often there is no space for any 
handicapped seating.  I have a nice picture of it, but once again, Blogger is acting up and not letting me 
load a picture and complaining to Google is not helping. 


I think I have figured out Blogger. It wants a two hour rest between publishing a post and allowing a photo upload. So, now you can see the Backstreet Theater.  If you ever go there, let me know what it's like inside.



Rating - 4 because I can't see inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us.