Who? Us?

We are two disabled, oldish women who have been adventuring through life for years. We are talking about how disabilities, both visible and not, change the way we enjoy our retirement.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Travelogue Today

I have spent my life traveling. When I was younger I was a skier and mountain climber, mostly in Colorado and California.  I once traveled for a year, on a motorcycle with a tent, sleeping bag, a pot and a pan, fork, knife and spoon, and t-shirts and jeans. It was a great year.


Some of the places I have been - places that made my life better in so many ways.

Alpaca at a farm on San Juan Island, Washington


Aspens on the west side of Rocky Mountain National Park


Pier in Biloxi, MS after Hurricane Katrina


Mount Hood


Sprague Lake path (accessible) in Rocky Mountain National Park

Hope you enjoyed the mini travelogue. I know I enjoyed the memories they evoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us.