Who? Us?

We are two disabled, oldish women who have been adventuring through life for years. We are talking about how disabilities, both visible and not, change the way we enjoy our retirement.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Outdoor Properties, LLC Rating - 1

Outdoor Properties, LLC
820 East Webb
Mountain View, AR 72560
(870) 269-3378
 

For some reason, this post is insisting on being in all caps and I can't fix it. So I am really not yelling at you. I'm just computer illiterate this morning.

As you can see, this property tried to do the right thing several years ago, but oops, the ground has subsided and now there's a step right up to the ramp.  Giant fail people.  Maybe I should be yelling at them.

Sorry about the all caps. I really have tried everything.

Rating - 1













No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us.