Who? Us?

We are two disabled, oldish women who have been adventuring through life for years. We are talking about how disabilities, both visible and not, change the way we enjoy our retirement.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

And We Did it!

Stone County Arkansas, one of the most conservative counties in one of the most conservative states gave us a marriage license without one tiny bit of hassle. Wished us the best and sent us on our way. We were the first in Stone County. Oh, they did apologize for not having the new forms, but assured us that the old ones are just as legal.

I'm on the left.

I anticipated problems and there were none. Thanks Stone County and Arkansas.

A few county clerks in the state have resigned their jobs. I can't imagine why they should be concerned about my life. I don't care about theirs. But they so chose and that is their right.

2 comments:

Talk to us.