Who? Us?

We are two disabled, oldish women who have been adventuring through life for years. We are talking about how disabilities, both visible and not, change the way we enjoy our retirement.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Indulge Salon, trying again

Indulge Salon & Tanning

200 N Peabody Ave, Mountain View, AR 72560
(870) 269-7900




I'm sure this place gives good tans, should one want that sort of thing.
 What else it does is a mystery and shall ever remain so.

Yet one more place off limits to anyone with mobility problems. I wonder if the business 
owners ever think we might want a tan too. Naaaw, we don't matter. 

It can get tough getting up every morning knowing that you are not wanted
in so many places in town. Let's see, I can go to Walmart, a place I am not fond of and
the dentist, another place I am not all that fond of.

Oh, I can go to the Ozark Folk Center, a spot on this earth I could live in, but accommodations
are not all that great if you have to sleep in the herb garden.

Rating - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us.